25.2.13

Week 1


I really have no time for 5 months. Just because of the kniting and crocheting except go to school and make some home works. A normal person takes rest on the couch after eating, studying or finished of all jobs but I and so many people like me have a difference from others which is kniting and crocheting! So,this week I was like programmed to finish of all my works.

Yaklaşık 5 aydır boş saniyem yok. Gerçek anlamda yok. Okul, ev, gezmek dışında bir aktivitemin olmamasına karşın boş duramamamın tek bir açıklaması var o da örgü örmek. Normal bir insan yemeğini yedikten, ders çalıştıktan, kısacası işlerini bitirdikten sonra koltuğuna oturup ayaklarını uzatırken ben yine boş durmuyor tığ ya da siş ne varsa kaptığım gibi örgü örmeye başlıyorum. Bu hafta tüm yarım bıraktığım işlerimi bitirmeye programlanmış gibiydim.  



This week I made my shopping routine as always. I bought some violets that I saw while walking through the home every morning. Actually I' m fail about the growing plants. I was bought two plants and both are dried. That's why I made a little bit research about them. So now, I'll be more careful, promise. Lastly; you can see  a water bottle at the right side of the photo, which is bought to drink more water. It's always standing on the table. By the way, I m using up %70 of my daily water requirement.

İçten gelen ve engel olamadığım alışveriş rütinimi gerçekleştirdim. Eve yürürken her sabah gördüğüm bu güzel menekşelerden aldım. Açıkçası çiçek yetiştirmeyi beceremiyorum. Şu ana kadar iki tane edindim, ikisi de kurudu. Menekşeleri almadan önce ufak çaplı bir araştırma gerçekleştirdim bu sebepten. Varlıklarıyla, renkleriyle mutlu ediyorlar. Bu kez daha özen göstereceğim. Son olarak sağdaki su şişesi çok fazla su içmek için alındı. Masanın üzerinde duruyor. Üşenmeden, unutmadan günlük su ihtiyacımın 3/4 ünü karşılıyorum. 



I knitted leggings and baked apple cinnamon cake. It was happy, regular, unstress week. So, how was your week?


Tozluk ördüm, elmalı tarçınlı kek yaptım. Mutlu, sıradan, stressiz bir haftaydı. Peki ya senin haftan nasıldı?



1 yorum:

  1. I think I am like you and other restless crafters. After a hectic day, instead of having cup of cafe and a favorite show to watch, I cross stitch! Maybe it's a temporary thing, but it's the only thing makes me energetic nowadays! So you too keep crafting! Also I love your newborn blog and instagram account!

    YanıtlaSil